The Stage 3 HP76 76-Note Weighted Hammer-Action Portable Keyboard from Nord is the fifth generation of their Stage series performance keyboard and features two clear OLED displays, seamless transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended split functionality with optional crossfade, and the addition of the song list mode. The keyboard is designed to provide high-quality organs, pianos, and synthesizer sounds, all of which can be used simultaneously, but also offers the ability to load your own samples or load additional sounds from Nord's libraries. The Synth section features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine combined with Sample Playback and a brilliant OLED display for all Oscillator functions.
The Nord Stage 3 HP76 keybed uses amazingly portable weighted hammer action piano keys, limiting the weight of the Nord Stage 3 HP76 to only 12.4 kg (27.3 lbs). Key range E-G.
Powerful Smart Oscillator The Lead A1 Synth Engine is renowned for its analog-modelling warmth, and utilises brilliant Smart Oscillator Configurations to deliver stunning results with little programming. There are both Single oscillator setups including Pitch and Shape modes, and Dual oscillator setups including Detune, Sync, Waveform, Bell and Noise Mix modes, FM and Ring Mod. The Synth section also provides 3 Unison modes, without reducing voice polyphony.
The Nord Stage 3's new Oscillator section features 5 oscillator categories: Classic, Wave, Formant, Sample and brand new Super Wave (S-wave).
Two super-clear OLED displays for on-stage clarity, Seamless Transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended Split functionality with optional crossfade, and the addition of the new Song List Mode makes the Nord Stage 3 more intuitive and flexible than ever before for the live performer. The greatly enhanced Piano section features doubled memory (2 GB) for the exclusive Nord Piano Library, 120 voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
The Nord Stage 3 also features the latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Two different Organ models can be used simultaneously and the updated vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently. The Nord Stage 3 Effect section features a brand new Filter Effect, extended morphable parameters, an enhanced Delay effect and a separate Reverb and Compressor for each slot.
Performance/General • OLED-displays for Program and Synth section • Seamless transitions when changing programs • Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade • Song List Mode • Extended Morph Destinations
Piano section • Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library • Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices) • Creative Filter presets • Layer category
Synth section • Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback • Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions • Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library • Extended Polyphony • Super Wave category (S-wave)
Organ section • Nord C2D Organ Engine • 2 new Pipe Organ models • Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker - available per Slot • Physical Drawbars for Nord Stage 3 Compact
Effects • Improved Delay with added Feedback filters and Analog Mode • Filter Mode with Resonance • Separate Compressor per Slot with Amount and Fast mode • Separate Reverb per Slot with Bright mode
Nord Stage 3 - Specifications
• Master Level Control • Wooden Pitch Stick • Modulation Wheel • 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations • Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs). • 5 Live Buffers • 2 Individual Slot Setups • 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch) • Global Mono output • Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones • Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control • Internal and MIDI clock source • MIDI over USB functionality • Level control • Aftertouch • Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones • 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off • Keyboard Zones editor mode
• Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation • Vox Continental and Farfisa models • 2 Digital Pipe Organ models • 9 digitally controlled Drawbars • Percussion controls • Vibrato / Chorus control • Two Drawbar Presets per Slot • 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
• 2 GB memory for Piano sounds • All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) • 120 Voice Polyphony • Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord • 4 Selectable Velocity Curves • Dedicated Piano filters • Clavinet EQ controls • String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights • Selectable Soft Piano Release • Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos • Layer (Slot) Detune functionality • 2-Part Multitimbral
• Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback • Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section • 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 • All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) • 34 Voice polyphony • Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample • Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM• and Ring Mod *=Not available for Sample/Superwave • Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter • Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3 • Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full • 3 Unison modes • Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control • Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control • LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold • 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories • Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves. • LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock • 2-Part Multitimbral
• Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2 • Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses • Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode. • 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small • Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls • Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive • 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz • Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive • Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive) • Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock • Compressor with Fast Mode • Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
• Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C • Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G • Nord Stage 3 Compact: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E
• 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - 1/4", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced • Stereo Headphone output - 1/4", 6,35 mm stereo jack • 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack • Sustain Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc. • Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately) • Rotor Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal • Organ Swell Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. • Control Pedal - 1/4", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. • Program Change Pedal input - 1/4", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc. • MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors • MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors • USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer • Power Cord with IEC C14 connector • Nord Stage 2 Connections
- User Manual - Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only) - Power cord - USB cord
DIMENSIONS Nord Stage 3 88: 1287 mm (50.7"), 118 mm (4.7"), 334 mm (13") Nord Stage 3 HP76: 1122 mm (44"), 127 mm (5"), 347 mm (13.6") Nord Stage 3 Compact: 1070 mm (42"), 104 mm (4"), 302 mm (12")
WEIGHT Nord Stage 3 88: 19 kg (41.8 lb) Nord Stage 3 HP76: 12.5 kg (27.5 lb) Nord Stage 3 Compact: 10 kg (22 lb)5 kg (27.5 lb)