Roland HD Video Switcher V-1HD
Roland's V-1HD 4 x HDMI Input Switcher is a portable solution for HD video production that accommodates up to four HD inputs. The inputs each have a frame buffer/TBC so you don't need to genlock your input sources together. You can control the switcher manually by using the built-in controls, or connect it to a computer or iPad running optional software for electronic control. Select your working resolution and switch between your four input sources. Built into the switcher is a 12-channel audio mixer which can de-embed and embed audio signals from HDMI.
The integrated T-fader allows you to manually control the speed of transitions, or you can use the take button to actuate your selected transition. The unit features a program and multiview preview output, as well as an analog audio input and output. Though small in size, it allows you to perform picture-in-picture, green screen, and other keying effects, while a transform control enables advanced video effects on your footage.
- Red: Indicates the current source being output
- Green: Indicates the video source that will be output on the next transition
- Picture-in-picture and split screen functions
- Supports chroma and luminance key
- Two separate bus effects knobs allow you to apply affects independently to each bus
- Nine types of filter effects are available including silhouette, colorpass, negative, and findedge
- Mastering effect