Sire Larry Carlton H7
Classic Double-cut Semi-hollowbody Electric
The Sire Larry Carlton H7 was designed to its namesake's exacting specifications and preferences — and it shows. This excellent semi-hollowbody electric guitar is teeming with high-quality components. Its resonant laminate maple body features an attention-grabbing flame maple top. Its comfortable "C"-shaped mahogany neck is capped by a slick-playing ebony fingerboard with medium-jumbo frets and rolled edges. Plug the H7 into your favorite amp and prepare for a treat — this axe's Alnico II humbuckers exhibit sterling vintage-tinged tone. Visually stunning as well, the Larry Carlton H7 includes an attractive 3-ply pickguard, ivory binding, square fingerboard inlays, and top hat knobs, along with a bone nut, set-neck joint, and premium chrome hardware.
Head-turning style with a distinctive '50s flair
Capped by a head-turning flame maple top, the Larry Carlton H7 boasts a look and style that's straight out of Room 335. This double-cut workhorse's semi-hollow, laminate maple body shouts with resonant tone, while its maple center block yields tremendous sustain and safeguards against feedback. The H7 exudes a distinctive '50s-era flair, complemented by a 3-ply pickguard, ivory binding, square fingerboard inlays, and top hat knobs. Light-catching chrome hardware — including a Tune-o-matic bridge, a stoptail tailpiece, and premium die-cast tuners — round out the H7's impressive feature set.
Vintage-style pickups elicit ear-pleasing humbucker tones
The Sire Larry Carlton H7 is outfitted with a set of vintage-style humbuckers, designed around Mr. 335's preferred voicing. Loaded with Alnico II magnets, these pickups offer a classic blend of warmth, smokiness, and high-end clarity. The guitarists here at Maar's have found the H7 to be equally suited for jazz, blues, pop, and old-school rock 'n' roll. Whether you're crafting airy chord voicings, Carlton-esque triad-based licks, or churning out searing blues leads, this semi-hollowbody electric guitar is sure to leave everybody within earshot wavin' and smilin'.
Easy-playing "C"-shaped neck and ebony fingerboard
Playing the Larry Carlton H7 is a satisfying experience. Its "C"-shaped mahogany neck fills your hand nicely, while staying out of your way. This guitar's 24.75-inch scale makes for effortless vibrato and painless string bends, and its 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard flaunts medium-jumbo frets and rolled edges for enhanced playability. You also get a tone-enhancing bone nut and sustain-boosting set-neck joint.
Sire Larry Carlton H7 Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollow, double-cut, laminate maple body shouts with resonant tone
- Flame maple top supplies a head-turning look
- Maple center block yields tremendous sustain and safeguards against feedback
- Vintage-style, Alnico II humbuckers elicit warmth, smokiness, and high-end clarity
- "C"-shaped mahogany neck fills your hand nicely, while staying out of your way
- 24.75-inch scale makes for effortless vibrato and painless string bends
- 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard with medium-jumbo frets and rolled edges for enhanced playability
- Tone-enhancing bone nut and sustain-boosting set-neck joint
- Attractive 3-ply pickguard, ivory binding, square fingerboard inlays, and top hat knobs
- Rock-solid Tune-o-matic bridge, stoptail tailpiece, and premium die-cast tuners