Nord Piano 5 88-Key Weighted Hammer Action Digital Piano Expected back in stock august 2022
Expected back in stock august 2022!
88-Note Weighted Hammer Action Piano
The latest edition of Nord's award-winning Piano series is equipped with dual piano engines, dual sample synths and twice the memory of the previous generation.
With the combination of a premium Triple Sensor keybed and exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology, the portable Nord Piano 5 delivers an exceptional playing experience.
Two independent Pianos and Sample Synths
The Piano and Sample Synth sections of the Nord Piano 5 each contain two independent Layers. The two Pianos and two Sample Synths can be used simultaneously in a variety of split or Layer configurations. Combined with the versatile effects routing, a wide range of combinations can be achieved - from classic ensemble settings to rich soundscapes. The LED equipped Level controls allow for quick and precise balancing of all Layer volume levels. A Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal can be assigned to each Layer.
Live focused design
The Nord Piano 5 has dedicated dials and buttons for full hands-on control during a live performance. Transposing, setting up a split point or creating a layered sound can be accomplished instantly.
Virtual Hammer Action Technology
The unique Virtual Hammer Action Technology in conjunction with the physical hammer movements delivers outstanding authenticity and dynamic response resulting in a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level. The Triple Sensor keybed also provides authentic features like repeating a note without lifting the key completely to ensure the smooth repetitions and fluent transitions associated with an acoustic Grand Piano.
Triple Sensor Keybed
The triple sensor keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control providing authentic Piano touch and feel. Each individual keybed is meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Mod 1 - Pan, Tremolo,
Wah-wah and Ring Modulator. All these can be controlled with a Control Pedal.
Mod 2 - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Vibe effect and two selectable depths for each effect.
Delay - Stereo delay effect with Tap Tempo button and Ping Pong mode. The Delay can be assigned globally to all four Layers.
Equalizer - Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. The EQ can be assigned globally to all four Layers.
Compressor/Amp - Twin, JC, Small, Compressor and a Tube Overdrive effect.
Reverb section with five different sizes (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral) for adding ambience to your sounds. The Bright and Dark modes allows for enhanced or reduced treble. The new Chorale option adds a lush modulation effect.
• Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
• Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
• Advanced Layering (2 Pianos + 2 Sample Synths)
• Advanced KB Split with optional crossfades
• Seamless Transitions
• OLED display for excellent overview
• 2 independent Piano Layers
• 2x memory for Nord Piano Library
• 120 Voice Polyphony
• Creative Piano Timbre options including Dyno filter
• 3 Dynamic Curves to suit any playing style
• Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
• Advanced String Resonance
• Soft Release
• 2 independent Sample Synth Layers
• 2x memory for Nord Sample Library
• Soft and Bright filters
• Unison mode for rich, ensemble sounds
• Attack, Decay/Release and Dynamic controls
• High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
• Reverb with Chorale and Bright/Dark mode
• Delay with Ping Pong mode
• Nord Triple Pedal
• User Manual
• Power cord