NUX Damp Reverb Mini Pedal With Three Classic Reverb Models
Regular price Sale price $93.99 CAD
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ambience is the rule. Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan, a studio rack aficionado, or an ambient soundscape creator searching for new sonic textures, DAMP reverb provides three different reverb types that makes everything musical and beautiful. DAMP Reverb (NRV-3) is a mini reverb pedal with 3 different reverb types including Plate, Spring, and Hall. You can switch the types by tapping the tap switch. Plate reverb was inspired by EMT 140, which made use of a metal plate suspended in a steel frame, that was able to recreate reverberations similar to those heard in an acoustic space; renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings. Spring reverb simulates the spring tank that a mechanical disturbance propagated in a spring by creating a mechanical oscillation. To achieve a “bouncy” tone, Spring reverb is a solid choice for adding a bottom-heavy dimension. Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly too!. Hall reverb is based on the legendary Lexicon 224 which was unleashed in 1978. We simplified the DECAY, LEVEL, and TONE controls. It has famously lush reverb tail which single-handedly defined the sound of an entire era. Large encompassing reverb with warm decay. DAMP reverb offers True-bypass and Buffer-bypass (Trails), just hold the footswitch to boot-up the pedal (do not connect USB). The footswitch indicator will show you the bypass status. (While you boot-up the pedal, if the FS indicator flashes “Green”=BF, “Red”=TB.) Mini but mighty! It also supports Stereo input & output. (Use 1/4” TRS plug, and choose Stereo mode.)
- 3 reverb types in the mini enclosure.
- Plate: Clear ambience. Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings.
- Spring: Bottom-heavy dimension flashback. Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly!
- Hall: Lush & large encompassing reverb with warm decay.
- Holding footswitch for secondary function. (Shimmer, Freeze)
- True-bypass or Buffer-bypass(Trails).
- Supports Stereo.
- Low power consumption. (less than 100mA)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.
- Input Impedance:1MO
- Output Impedance:10kO
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB
- DSP Processing: 48KHz / 32-bit
- A/D D/A Sampling Rate: 48KHz / 24-bit
- Power:9V DC(Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw:less than 100mA