Universal Audio Volt 476 Audio Interface With Compressor
Regular price Sale price $499.00 CAD
Unit price / per
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Universal Audio created Volt 476 for collaborators — from musicians and producers to livestreamers and content creators — looking to easily record larger projects with big studio sound. Plug right in to your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your productions with album-ready tone, courtesy of Universal Audio.
Big Studio Sound, Anywhere.
Universal Audio created Volt 476 for collaborators from musicians and producers to livestreamers and content creators looking to easily record larger projects with big studio sound. This portable 4-in/4-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone features a built-in Vintage Mic Preamp mode, plus a classic analog compressor ready to capture productions with professional studio results.
• Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
• Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
• Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA's iconic 1176
• Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAMs Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
Produce with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 476 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Get Classic Sounds with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 476 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 476's onboard 76 Compressor an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA's classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAMs Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
• Ableton Live Lite
• Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
• Softube Time & Tone Bundle
• Celemony Melodyne Essential
• Relab LX480 Essentials
• Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
• Plugin Alliance Brainworx bx_tuner
• Plugin Alliance Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
• UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP
• UJAM Virtual Bassist DANDY
• Spitfire LABS
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 476 gives you simple 4-in/4-out audio connections. Just plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, youll be producing like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 476 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your bands rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.•
Includes a 30-day Free Trial to UAD Spark
Volt 476 users get an extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark, an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price. UAD Spark plug-ins run natively on Mac and will give your recordings the pro analog tones heard on your favourite albums.
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 476 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPad Pro with USB-C).
• Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
• Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
• Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176
• Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAMs Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
• Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
• Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
• 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
• USB-C to USB-A cable included
• 5VDC power supply included
Mac & PC
• Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
• USB cable (included)
• Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
• (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
• (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
• Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
• iPadOS / iOS 14 or later