Korg Minilogue Bass Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
Get juice and squelch. Throbbing Drive. Greasy fatness. Liquid ooze. And all in genuine analog warmth and studio quality clarity.
KORG’s minilogue – with its completely unique analog signal path, compact format, easy-to-play slim keys, and extensive sound capabilities – is one of the most popular, best selling synthesizers in music history.
Now welcome the incredible limited edition minilogue bass; designed and voiced to add inspirational bass into your music.
minilogue bass features programs created by a specially selected group of bass playing and programming pros from around the world so you get a big variety of rich, analog synth bass sounds that will inspire you and help your music stand out.
Now’s the time to step outside the box and get down with the limited edition minilogue bass
All of the programs on the minilogue bass have been optimized by professional bass players and synth programmers to fit perfectly into any recording or performance although they can all be edited and customized to your taste. You can change the thickness of the sound using the VCOs and voice mode, the brightness of the sound using the filter and so on. All of the 100 presets were newly created just for the minilogue bass and you can save up to 200 of your own sounds (100 preset programs and 100 user programs).
In addition, all the programs for the original minilogue will also work perfectly in the minilogue bass giving you access to a huge library of sounds covering all possible music and sound genres.
The four-voice polyphonic structure and eight voice modes inherited from the minilogue make it less likely that each sound will get cut off when you play, and also create an even more robust sound when you stack voices. You can trigger various effects with the press of a button, such as UNISON (which produces thick bass and lead sounds), MONO (which adds a sub-oscillator that plays an octave lower and works great for bass), and DELAY that you can trigger while delaying the sound.
- POLY: works as a four-voice poly synth
- DUO: works as a poly synth with two voices stacked in unison
- UNISON: plays all voices in unison, as a mono synth
- MONO: operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD: plays chords
- DELAY: voices 2–4 play in delayed sequence after voice 1 plays
- ARP: plays the arpeggiator (maximum of 4 voices)
- SIDE CHAIN: lowers the volume of the previously-played voice when a new voice is played
- Keyboard; 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
Sound Generation; Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony; 4 voices
- Program; 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
- Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings
Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Voice Modes; 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
- VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Main Synthesis Parameter;
- VCO1; Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2; Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION; Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER; VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER; Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG; Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG; Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO; Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY; Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- Sequencer; 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Controls; 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display; Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Connectors; Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
USB Type B
- Power Supply; AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption; 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"
- Weight; 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
- Included Items; AC adapter