MARSHALL MG10G DETAILS
The MG10G is loaded with pure Marshall tone.
You get your choice of Clean and Overdrive channels and a Gain channel Contour control for shaping your sound. The MG10G is great for bedroom practice - you can crank it without bothering the neighbors. There's nothing weak about its tone, however. Its revolutionary solid-state design convincingly emulates a tube amp's tone and response. Beyond that, the MG10G supplies you with a line input for music players and emulated headphone and line outputs.
Marshall MG10G Features:
- 10-watts offers enough power for bedroom practice
- Custom 6.5" speaker provides classic British tone
- Clean and Overdrive channels gives you different sonic textures
- Gain channel Contour control provides broad sound shaping
- Line input for jamming along with tracks
- Emulated headphone and line outputs for practicing and recording
From the music store to stages everywhere
Jim Marshall didn't start out building great amps. In fact, his entry into the amp world came about in part because the drummers that visited his music shop for equipment and lessons often brought along their guitar players. Conversations about their amplification needs led to the birth of a line of amps that would eventually change the sound of music. From those first humble creations to Pete Townshend's first monster full stacks; from the mid-'60s combos to Hendrix to backlines of multiple Marshall rigs, there's a reason why so many guitarists swear by Marshall amps. Try one out and see for yourself!
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 10W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 6.5" Custom speaker
- EQ: Contour control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Power Source: Fixed AC cable
Part of Marshall's MG Gold series, the MG10G is a great-sounding practice amp for beginners.