Yamaha's Reface CP is a 37-key mobile mini keyboard with 6 vintage keyboard types, 5 effects, sustain pedal input, built-in stereo speakers, MIDI connectivity, aux input, and dual line outputs.
The Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine offers six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types, including early and late '70s tine electric piano, a late '60s reed electric piano, '70s struck string Clavinet, a toy piano and the Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano. Each keyboard type matches a carefully chosen Drive and Tremolo setting to provide an incredibly musical pairing. Five stomp box-style effects with direct control are also available.
Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, the reface's HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing. The Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds.
Mobility & Connectivity
The 2W, 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time, for up to five hours using six "AA" batteries. And its specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances the bass response for full, rich sound.
• USB "TO HOST" allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device • Dual 1/4"unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more • A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
6 Keyboard types: - RdI, early '70s tine electric piano - RdII, late '70s tine electric piano - Wr, late '60s reed electric piano - Clv, 70s struck string Clavinet - Toy, toy piano - CP, Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano
Effects: - Drive (adds harmonics and distortion) - Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable depth and rate - Chorus with adjustable depth and speed - VCM Phaser with adjustable depth and speed - Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable time and depth - Reverb with adjustable depth
- 37 keys HQ mini (High-Quality mini) - Initial Touch
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 - Engine: SCM + AWM2
- Amplifiers: 2 W x 2 - Speakers: 3 cm x 2
- DC IN: DC IN (12 V) jack - Headphones: PHONES (6.3 mm, stereo phone jack) - MIDI: MIDI (mini-DIN IN/OUT) - AUX IN: AUX IN (3.5 mm, mini stereo phone jack) - OUTPUT: L/MONO, R (6.3 mm, TS phone jack, unbalanced) - USB TO HOST: USB (TO HOST) - Pedal Type: SUSTAIN: FC3(A), FC4(A), FC5 (optional) - Half damper: Yes (only connected to FC3(A))
- Power Consumption: 6 W (When using PA-130 power adaptor) - Battery Life: Approximately 5 hours - Auto Power Off: Yes - Power Supply: Adaptors - PA-130 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha - Batteries: Six AA size batteries or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Included: MIDI breakout cable, Owner's Manual
- Dimensions: Width530 mm (20 7/8") - Height: 60 mm (2 3/8") - Depth: 175 mm (6 7/8") - Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs, 3 oz) (not including batteries)